Primary duties of the job include:
- Reconcile and balance staff turn-in reports and commissions. Check discounts and house charges for accuracy. Report variances to GM and follow through to resolution
- Provide prompt, extraordinary service to guests, peers, and co-workers
- Maintain accuracy of cash balances for tills, petty cash and safe
- Process Accounts Payable and review purchases for accuracy of coding and input into accounting system
- Reconcile financial transactions with the separately owned Hotel which will include catering, events, room service and room charges
- Maintain record keeping systems for payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and accounting associated filings
- Maintain tracking and accuracy of loyalty programs
- Review and maintain personnel records in POS. Assist in employee record keeping ensuring all termination, rate of change and new hire paperwork are up to date and complete
- Support the HR, benefits, and payroll processes
- Maintain and publish financial reporting spreadsheets
- Train weekend bookkeeper if business levels demand staffing weekends
- Answer phones and manage guest reservations as needed
- Meet or exceed all deadlines
- Other projects and duties as assigned
To be successful you will perform each essential duty at a professional level. Associates degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred. Minimum of two to four years of hospitality or accounting industry experience. Accurate cash handling and sales reconciliation experience required.
Benefits Include: Competitive wages, growth potential, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K with company matching, employee meals and employee dining discount.
We also value our employees experience and are closed on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Christmas Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and 4th of July.
El Gaucho Vancouver »