JOIN REVELERS CLUB & EARN REWARDS
Free to join, the Revelers Club is the most generous loyalty program in the industry. Members earn and redeem rewards at all Fire & Vine properties and receive additional benefits, including birthday and anniversary gifts, which increase at each tier level.
EARN ADDITIONAL REWARDS WITH THE
REVELERS CLUB PASSPORT
The Revelers Club passport is a way to earn even more rewards as part of our Revelers Club program. When you visit any Revelers Club property and spend at least $1 on food and beverage, you will earn a “stamp” on your passport for that location.
More locations means More rewards.
As a Revelers Club member, you can earn additional reward dollars with every unique Fire & Vine Hospitality property you visit in a calendar year (Jan 1-Dec 31):
Visit 3 Unique Locations – earn $33 Reward Dollars
Visit 6 Unique Locations – earn $66 Reward Dollars
Visit 9 Unique Locations – earn $99 Reward Dollars
Visit all 12 Locations* – earn one free night at Eritage Resort or the Inn at El Gaucho
*Crossbuck Brewing and Walla Walla Steak Co are considered one location. Eritage Restaurant and Eritage Resort are considered one location.
*You must be registered to redeem your rewards. If you already have a Revelers Club card, simply select “Register” on the upper left section of this webpage and follow the instructions. Once your account has been registered, you may log in to check your balance or reward dollar accrual, either through our website, or through the mobile app. Please note you will not be eligible for Birthday or Anniversary gifts until 30 days after your registration date. You will also receive an email statement showing your updated balance on the first of every month.
Why do I need to register my card?
Registration allows you to track your account activity, such as your reward dollar balance. Registration also allows us to transfer your points to a new card in the event that your card is lost or stolen. Registration is required to redeem rewards and is also needed for account look-up in case you forget your card when you visit. It also allows you to opt-in to receive special offers and events.
After I register, what do you do with my information?
We use this information to send you updates on special offers, events, and promotions. We also use it to send updates on changes to the program and to keep you apprised of your account activity. Your phone number is necessary to look up your account in case you leave your card at home. Please note that we will never share your information with a third party.
What happens if I lose my card?
As long as your card is registered, we can look up your account by name, phone number or email.
What happens if I don’t have my card when I visit?
As long as your card is registered, we can look up your account by name, phone number or email.
Who should I contact if I have problems with my card?
You may talk to any team member or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I find my card number and registration code?
Both can be found on the back of your Revelers Club card. The card number is the 16-digit number and the registration code is the 6-digit number.
For additional information, questions or complete program rules please email us at email@example.com.
You must register your Revelers Club card to redeem your rewards. To do so, select “Register”. Once your account has been registered, you may log in to check your balance or reward dollar accrual.
- Become a registered member and you will earn points for every dollar you spend on food or beverage at: Aerlume, AQUA by El Gaucho, Civility & Unrest, Crossbuck Brewing, El Gaucho Bellevue, Portland, Seattle and Tacoma, Eritage Resort, The Inn at El Gaucho, The Lakehouse, Miller’s Guild, and Walla Walla Steakhouse.
- One point is awarded for each dollar spent, rounded up or down to the nearest dollar. Points are not earned if using a promotional or discounted gift card (includes Costco cards), however any amount above the amount of the promotional or discounted gift card will earn loyalty points.
- For every 100 points you earn, $10.00 reward dollars will be automatically loaded onto your Revelers Club card.
Rewards Dollars are good for one year from the date of conversion and will expire after one year. The rewards may be redeemed at any Fire & Vine restaurant, regardless of where the loyalty points were earned.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your account status each time you dine and stay with us.
- You must register your Revelers Club card to redeem your rewards.
- Reward dollars are not redeemable for cash and do not have a monetary value.
- Points will expire if a member’s Revelers Club card account is inactive for two years.
- Points will not be awarded for items such as taxes, private dining room fees, audio/visual, rentals, floral, retail purchases, mini bar, service charges, tips, gift cards, valet.
- Reward Dollars cannot be used on items such as taxes, private dining room fees, audio/visual, rentals, floral, retail purchases, mini bar, service charges, tips, gift cards.
- Must be at least 21 years old to participate.
- Earn one free night for every ten nights stayed in a calendar year at the Inn at El Gaucho or Eritage Resort. Reward expires one year from date earned. You must book directly with the property to redeem your stay. (You will receive an email confirmation after each of your stays with us, with a running total for the calendar year.)
Expiration dates of Loyalty Points/Reward Dollars:
Loyalty Points: will not expire after initial accrual (a member may take X years to accrue Points up to 100, which will then convert into $10.00 Reward Dollars).
Reward Dollars: will expire 12 months after the conversion from Points to Dollars. Member accounts with no activity for 12 months will automatically be inactivated.
Birthday & Wedding Anniversary Dining Dollars Gift: Birthday and Wedding Anniversary Dining Dollars are automatically loaded onto your account on Monday two weeks before your Birthday and Wedding Anniversary. You will receive an email notifying you of the Dining Dollars loaded onto your card. Birthday and Anniversary dining dollars will expire 30 days after being added to your account. Please note that redemption is for dinner only, and a total of $150.00 in food and beverage must be purchased to redeem your gift. May not combine with other offers, discounts, or promotions, including Happy Hour.
Items eligible to accrue Loyalty Points when purchased (Qualifying Purchases):
- Any food or beverage
- Private Dining room fees, audio/visual rentals/floral, etc.
- Retail purchases
- Service Charge, Tips, Taxes, Gift Cards
Refer–A–Friend Program: Using the Revelers Club App, or through the revelersclub.com website, a referrer may invite a new unique individual to join revelers club by triggering a Refer-A-Friend message. The Referred Friend may receive the message and follow the Refer-A-Friend link to sign up for the Revelers Club. The Referrer’s account will be credited with the Referral Reward of $20 Reward Dollars only after the referred guest has registered a Revelers Club account and spends a minimum of $25 on food & beverage at any Fire & Vine Hospitality property, utilizing their Revelers Club account (Note: 25 Loyalty points must be earned for Referrer to receive reward; only spending towards food & beverage will be considered in reaching the spend minimum). The Referrer will receive Referral Reward the morning after all program criteria has been met.
There is no limit to the number of referred guests for which a referrer may earn rewards.
Referrer – current Revelers Club member who refers their friends to join the Revelers Club
Referred – guest who has been invited to join the Revelers Club
Getting Started – Revelers Club Passport
What is the Revelers Club Passport?
The Revelers Club passport is a way to earn additional rewards as part of our Revelers Club program. When you visit any Revelers Club property and spend at least $1 on food and beverage, you will earn a “stamp” on your passport (one visit) for that location. The goal is to visit all Revelers Club locations in a calendar year.
How does the passport work?
As a Revelers Club member, you are automatically eligible to earn passport reward dollars – there is nothing more you need to do other than keep visiting locations and earning rewards!
How do I get rewarded?
When you visit any Revelers Club location and spend at least $1 on food and beverage you will receive additional reward dollars when these milestones are reached: 3 unique location visits – $33 reward dollars will auto load to your Revelers Club account 6 unique location visits – $66 reward dollars will auto load to your Revelers Club account 9 unique location visits – $99 reward dollars will auto load to your Revelers Club account 12 unique location visits – free overnight at the Inn at El Gaucho or Eritage Resort* (*mutually agreeable date for redemption). ** Please note: Walla Walla Steak Co. and Crossbuck Brewing share a passport stamp. The goal is to visit all Revelers Club locations in a calendar year. Your passport reward dollars expire one year from the date you reach each milestone.
How long do I have to fill my Passport?
You have the calendar year to visit our 12 locations and earn your passport visits. All passports reset on January 1st at 12:01am every year.
Do I need to be a Revelers Club member in order to get a passport?
Yes, because the Passport is an extension of our loyalty program, the Revelers Club. Your Revelers Club card must be registered in order for you to earn points and redeem rewards and passport visits.
Do I have to purchase anything to get passport visit?
Yes, you must purchase at least $1 in food and beverage at any F&V location in order to receive a visit on your passport.
What happens if you open a new location before I’m done getting all my visits?
You earn rewards at different milestones (after 3, 6, 9, and 12 unique visits). In order to earn a free night at the Inn at El Gaucho or Eritage Resort, you must visit all 12 F&V locations in a calendar year.
What if I’ve essentially been doing my own Passport and I already have a list of every F&V I’ve gone to?
In order to get credit for a passport visit, you must spend at least $1 on food and beverage at that location and your transaction must be tracked on your Revelers Club account. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a printed Passport I can use to track?
No, you can use the Revelers Club app to track your progress or log into your account to view your visits: https://revelers.myguestaccount.com/guest/accountlogin
- Only one passport per registered Revelers Club account.
- Passports progress is non-transferable.
- The limit for Passport completions is 1 per person per calendar year.
- We created the Passport program with one objective: to encourage our guests to experience all of the Revelers Club locations!
- When you visit any Revelers Club property, make sure to use your Revelers Club card or let your server know that you are a Revelers Club member in order to receive credit for your visit. Simply provide the phone # registered to your account if you don’t have your account card or number with you.
- A Revelers Club account must be registered in order to earn and redeem rewards.
- Please note: Walla Walla Steak Co. and Crossbuck Brewing share a passport stamp.
The Revelers Club App & Passports:
- The Revelers Club App is available as a free download in the Apple & GooglePlay stores (link to download)
- Use the App to view locations and keep track of your passport visits.
- The App is meant as a companion to the Passport, not a replacement
- You must earn passport visits within one calendar year (January-December). Your passport visit progress will automatically reset on January 1st at 12:01am every year.
- If a new Revelers Club location opens during the year, you will need to get a visit at that location in order to complete the passport.
- The limit for one full Passport achievement is one completion per person per calendar year.
When you visit any Revelers Club location previously unvisited in a calendar year and spend at least $1 on food and beverage you will receive additional reward dollars when the following milestones are reached:
- 3 unique location visits – $33 reward dollars will auto load to your Revelers Club account
- 6 unique location visits (your first three unique location visits plus three additional unique location visits) – $66 reward dollars will auto load to your Revelers Club account
- 9 unique location visits (your first six unique location visits plus three additional unique location visits) – $99 reward dollars will auto load to your Revelers Club account
- 12 unique location visits (your first nine unique location visits plus three additional unique location visits) – free overnight at the Inn at El Gaucho or Eritage Resort*
How to receive your Grand Prize
- Valid at Eritage Resort or the Inn at El Gaucho for a one night stay for two people.
- To redeem your prize, you must call Eritage Resort at 509-394-9200 or the Inn at El Gaucho at 206-728-1133 directly to book. Proof and verification of your prize will required upon booking (you will receive an email when your passport has been completed).
- Restrictions and blackout dates apply.
- Rooms based on availability. No upgrades. Not available with packages.
- Grand prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
- Grand prize has zero cash value.
Have a question? Email email@example.com.