The Fire & Vine Hospitality Experience
Reveling and celebrating life with you is our sole purpose. We look forward to welcoming you back and are focused on the goal of reuniting you with our team’s familiar faces to serve you in a safe and sustainable manner.
- Hours of operation: All our restaurants will be open Tuesday-Saturday for dinner only.
- Reservations are required. In order to maintain spacing and physical distancing, we will be unable to accommodate walk-in guests.
- Guests who arrive without a reservation can join the waitlist by either scanning a QR code from signs placed outside the restaurant, through the website, or calling the restaurant. A text message will notify guests when a table is ready.
- Guests who have made a reservation will receive information about our dining guidelines in their confirmation email.
- Reception: Guests must arrive at their appointed reservation time.
- Tableside Experience: Providing exceptional service will remain our priority. We will be physically distant but dedicated to being socially connected.
Our Promise to You
We have always been, and will continue to be, fanatical about health and safety for our guests and our team. We will exceed all requirements set forth by our state mandates and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
The Role of Our Guests
- In order to protect one another, guests are required to wear face masks when not seated, wash hands frequently and make use of the hand sanitizer provided at each table. Wearing masks in public will be required for all Washingtonians starting Friday, June 26.
- Reservations will greatly assist us to ensure physical distancing. Groups will not be able to congregate during entry or exiting, so we ask your cooperation in following these procedures.
- If you arrive without a reservation, please join the waitlist by scanning the QR code posted outside, visit the website reservation link or call the restaurant to receive a text message when a table is ready.
We are honored by your trust and loyalty and are excited to revel and celebrate with you again soon.